MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Complete online application - completion requires NRA membership number. You will automatically be sent an invoice for a one-time only application fee ($500 or $200). Please see the FAQ page if you have further questions about the two membership levels.
2. Sign-up for an orientation and safety class on the calendar. This class is required for membership.
3. Once you have attended an orientation class, you will be sent an invoice for your yearly club dues (pro-rated quarterly). Please see public forum for explanation if you are unsure.
4. When both invoices are paid, your application will be sent to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. You will receive an email once your application for membership is approved. Please allow 3-4 days to receive your membership badge and letter once receiving the email.
Membership applications must be completed within six (6) months. Applications over six months will be archived and any fees paid will be forfeit. If you cannot complete your application in six months, please contact the secretary or treasurer to request more time.