President: Dennis Manson
Vice-President: John Bechtel
2nd Vice-President: Mike Rutchka
Treasurer: David Devine
Secretary: Carly Anderson
Rangemaster: Bryan Cobb
Asst. Rangemaster: Dennis Manson
Chief RSO: Dennis Manson
HP Matches: David Devine
VM Matches: David Devine
2 Gun Matches: Cat Smallwood
Field Target: Gerald Long
General Safety Rules
Rules applicable to all ranges
31. No loose caps or open powder allowed on the firing line.
32. No capping of black powder until on the firing line and muzzle control is observed.
33. In case of a hang-fire, a "cease-fire" must be called. Keep the firearm pointed downrange for a minimum of two minutes before inspecting the firearm.
(*) Bumpfire: bumpfire is the act of using recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire multiple shots in rapid succession, which very crudely simulates the discharge of a fully autometic firearm. Typically shot from the hip and not controllable.
(**) Slide-fire stock: Is not an adjustable stock or trigger manipulation device. Designed to shoot from the shoulder allowing shooter to maintain their direction of fire.
(***) .30 caliber rule: This is an NRA rule that applies to rifle calibers only. Caliber up to but NOT including 338 Lapua may be shot at CCGCI.
34. No handling of firearms while standing behind the designated firing line. Magazines may be loaded behind the firing line but must NOT be loaded into the firearm until on the firing line.
35. Targets must be placed on the existing target boards. No shooting into berms on the left, right or behind unless shooting in an Executive Committee approved event.
36. No exploding targets allowed in the multi-purpose pits.
37. AR500 steel targets are allowed in the multi-purpose pits when endorsed, in writing, by the Rangemaster for handguns only. Minimum shooting distance is 15 yards.
38. No shooting allowed from behind the center berm.
39. Full auto shooting is allowed when endorsed, in writing, by the Rangemaster.
40. Drawing from concealment is allowed so long as members on the firing line have been notified.
41. No placing of targets or target frames at distances less than 100 or 200-yards on the respective rifle ranges.
42. All members not going down range must stand behind the yellow line. Firearms cannot be cased to leave or uncased when arriving until the range is HOT.
43. Before calling the firing line HOT, verify the range is clear and all shooters are aware the line is going HOT.
44. No moving in front of the red line when the range is HOT.
45. No fully automatic shooting on the rifle ranges.
46. Handgun shooting is allowed on the 100-yard range only when endorsed, in writing, by the Rangemaster.
47. Exploding targets are only allowed under the supervision of a range safety officer (RSO) who is approved by the Rangemaster.
48. AR500 steel targets are only allowed when endorsed, in writing, by the Rangemaster. Steel targets can only be used on the 200-yard rifle range.
49. Shooting ultra-high power calibers(e.g. 338 Lapua, 50 BMG, etc.) on club provided steel targets is prohibited.
50. Steel shot and slugs are not permitted on any range.
51. Lead shot of any size permitted on shotgun range only.