Responsibility, Safety and Education
Orientation classes are typically held on the second Sunday of each month. If the classes fills up quickly, we may open a second slot 2 weeks later. Register for the class on the club calendar.
1. Read the club Bylaws and Policies & Procedures before attending.
2. Dress for the weather - the class is outside.
3. Bring a handgun (preferably) and about 25 rounds of ammo.
4. Bring hearing and eye protection.
5. Do not bring a loaded firearm onto the property.
6. You will get a brief club description, review of Range Rules, Q&A break and then demonstrate use of your handgun (safe operation of your firearm). You will shoot at paper targets from about 10 yards.